Name:
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

My wife Sandi and I are full-time RVers, and Workampers, employed at Adventureland amusement park in Des Moines Iowa, where I have worked for the last 20 years, and am currently a manager in the rides department. I also am a facilitator for one of the weekly Bible studies held for the employees there. I also teach a Bible Study in our home at our winter location in Mesa, Arizona. In addition to writing this blog, I am the author of a book entitled "Going Forth in the Name, an RVer's Guide to Living the Christian Life." I am a retired Police Sergeant of 25 years experience. MY book called "Going Forth in the Name" It is about living the Christian life, and staying connected to the Body of Christ while traveling as a full-time RVer.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted

In case anyone is wondering, no I haven't fallen from the face of the earth, or died, or have been kidnapped by aliens, or anything like that. It's just that I have felt such a burden to get the book finished, and I have put all my efforts into that (see September 18 posting, "So how's the book coming? "). I am currently working toward finishing the last two chapters, and have added a chapter since the last posting.

It has been slower and harder than I expected. I am separated from my "support group" of Jack Gregory, Bobby Johnson and the others, and am frequently engaging in battle with my "natural man" to keep this a work of the Holy Spirit and not one of my own ego.

I really want to be substantially finished with the draft by the time I leave here, and start heading back north, about ten days from now. If I expect to make that goal, I had better get back to work. Please pray for me.
Thanks to all for your support.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glenn,,, glad you are still working on the project... still praying for you... We will be late getting to A-land... keep on keeping on !!!
Bob & Karen J

3/25/2008 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day is as a thousand to Him.
When He is done, it will be good!

4/18/2008 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home